SHORETEL IS NOW PART OF MITEL. See how powering connections in the cloud is now brilliantly simple.

Main Conference logo

Oct 06, 2015 12:21 PM PDT
Kirk Sharrow
Moss Audio Corporation dba Moss
Hello
I am looking to change the main logo on the web conference portal. Where is the target source for this upload? I know where to change my personal logo/avatar within a web conference.

The location I am talking about is in the upper right hand corner of the conference portal.
Oct 06, 2015 12:22 PM PDT
Kirk Sharrow
*upper left hand corner
Oct 06, 2015 01:18 PM PDT
Kirk Sharrow
Answer

You can set interface parameters that affect conference participants. You can insert a logo on the conference viewer web page, activate a tone that signals a user joining a conference, and you can set up a link that directs participants to a web page at the completion of their conference. You can also specify options for controlling call backs during conferences, specify options for controlling host and participant access to conferences, specify the number of times an IP address can attempt and fail to join a web conference in a specific number of seconds before the IP address is locked out, and specify the number of minutes an IP address is locked out before it can again attempt to join a web conference. To configure these parameters for the client interface, do the following: 1. Log in to ShoreTel Director as an administrator with privileges to access the Launch button for the Service Appliance. For information about creating a user with the required privileges, see Configuring the Conference Viewer Page on page 65 2. Click Administration > Platform Hardware > Voice Switches/Service Appliances > Primary. The Primary Voice Switches/ Service Appliance page appears. 3. Locate the Service Appliance for which you want to modify the conference interface and in the Quick Launch column click Launch. The Service Appliance Conference Administration page appears. 4. Click Conference Viewer. The Conference Viewer page appears. 5. In the Logo field, enter the path to the logo that you want to appear on the Conference Viewer page.

page 68 and 69 of Conference and IM plan

To reply to this post please Sign In