Database Access for Wallboard Statistics

Dec 23, 2015 07:06 AM PST
Lee Evans
Isle of Anglesey County Council
Hi,

We currently use an in house Asp.net wallboard to display performance information relating to the closure of support tickets on our ICT Service Desk.

We would like to add statistics from our ShoreTel Contact Centre to this existing solution.

I have the credentials to connect to the MySQL database and can see a database names shorewarecdr, however without understanding the relationships I am unsure whether this is sufficient for our needs.

The type of data we require is

Calls taken today
Calls abandoned today
Callbacks booked today
Current queue length
Average wait time
Current status for all agents

Are the relationships documented somewhere, or even better has someone already produced similar SQL queries? Perhaps I am going about this the wrong way and there is any easier way of getting at the stats - we are keen to integrate within our existing Asp.Net solution rather than use the ShoreTel Agent Manager software (as we do at the moment)

Thanks
Lee
Mar 02, 2016 08:47 AM PST
Stephen Pace
SJS Solutions
Hi Lee, I believe you have signed up to the Optymyse Visual Comms Software trial. If you need anything else from SJS please do not hesitate to call us. 02036421842. SJS have been working with the ECC real-time data since 2009 and we are also compatible with Connect. Let us know how we can help.

To reply to this post please Sign In