SHORETEL IS NOW PART OF MITEL. See how powering connections in the cloud is now brilliantly simple.

Connect ONSITE agent client

Apr 12, 2016 12:43 AM PDT
Simon Dunstan
South West Communications
With the new agent client being separate from the Connect client , I see this as a big backwards step from ShoreTel.

An agent will have to have both clients open and then need to flick back between then to transfer calls, presence etc.

Currently the single communicator client works well as a single screen and so for upgrades to Connect were going to have to point out this different way of working for customers that concerns me that they will see this as a backwards step.

Does anybody have and feedback from users with the two clients and how they get on with it ?

Am I the only one who thinks that a single client for the agent would be far superior to the current offering ?
Apr 12, 2016 12:05 PM PDT
Don Bernstein
Communique Sales Company Inc
I second your comments and have give same feedback to ST mgmt to no avail. so far
Apr 13, 2016 12:57 PM PDT
Ari Piotrkowski
City of Santa Rosa
As a customer, we use Communicator integration for our ECC agents. Why, why WHY would ShoreTel think that separating them was a good strategy? We will stay on 14.2 for the foreseeable future.

To reply to this post please Sign In