SHORETEL IS NOW PART OF MITEL. See how powering connections in the cloud is now brilliantly simple.

Supportless Support

Nov 28, 2016 07:27 AM PST
Jessica Caprilozzi
CIRCLE BOLT & NUT COMPANY, INC.
Is anyone else having a hard time getting support to respond to cases?
I've had a case open since the 11th of this month (17 days ago) that has had ZERO response.
Nov 28, 2016 02:32 PM PST
Don Bernstein
Communique Sales Company Inc
Cloud, Sky or Onsite Support case opened?? Cloud case seem to take forever to get resolved, unlike onsite case per may experience.
Dec 07, 2016 07:49 AM PST
Ryan Biddle
Right Networks
as an onsite customer, I find the regular support experience is: open a ticket first thing in the morning (EST) Then get a call back @ 8pm leaving me a voicemail telling me to call into support. (even for simple requests that should be answered in the first email.) Then calling in I'm usually on hold for over an hour. Been a customer for 10+ years. Been looking for another phone solution for the past few months. I've resorted to this forum as I can't spend my day waiting on hold. And any issue I have needs resolution in under 24 hours.
Dec 09, 2016 01:09 PM PST
Josh Martin
Converged Technology Professionals Inc
you have to open the ticket online then call in right away, or hit the "call me" button if you want to talk to someone.
Dec 13, 2016 09:55 AM PST
Ari Piotrkowski
City of Santa Rosa
I remember a time when ShoreTel employees would actually monitor this forum and comment/reply. I can't remember the last time I saw any official responses from ShoreTel here which is a shame.
Dec 21, 2016 03:55 PM PST
Dipen Shah
ShoreTel
Hello,
We want to thank you for the feedback and we appreciate your frankness with us.  Over the past couple of months we have had some longer than desired response times for customers.  The Team at Shoretel understands your concerns and agrees that the current level is not where Shoretel has historically been nor where we feel we should be.   We have taken actions to improve the response times.    

ShoreTel is currently increasing staffing to handle increased volumes.   Shoretel has also implemented other functionality including :
  • the ability for callers to request a callback  while keeping their place in line,
  • Increased Knowledge Articles and tools on our website and within Portal to allow customers to more easily and readily find answers to the most commonly asked questions,
  • The ability for Cloud customers to reach support using Online Chat Functionality.
 Our goal is to provide quick and accurate responses to all requests to help you run your businesses.   Thanks again for your feedback.

Regards,
Dipen Shah
Manager - Technical Support & NOC
Mar 02, 2017 05:29 PM PST
Andy Pawlowski
Molnar Funeral Services
I actually raised this concern about support to my reseller that we purchased Connect Cloud thru and he in turn forwarded my concerns to their partner manager, who pretty much didn't take any of my concerns seriously. I'm pretty sure that my name is on some list at ShoreTel because I email support management everytime an SLA is missed or I know more about their system then the engineer I'm assigned.
Mar 20, 2017 10:41 AM PDT
Mike Moody
ENDOCRINOLOGY ASSOCIATES P.A.
I agree, Shoretel Cloud Suppoort is pretty lousy. I have so many cases open with them it is almost impossible to keep track of them. When I ask for an update, I seem to get ignored. It doesn't help that when you finally get in touch with someone about a case it is always someone different. There is just no continuity.
Aug 15, 2017 01:13 PM PDT
Mike Varley
My Member Insurance Agency
This is scary - I'm experiencing similar things and we are new.

To reply to this post please Sign In