Reporting on ECC agent disconnects or Hangups

Mar 15, 2017 12:40 PM PDT
Marc Gere
AmeriNet
Does ShoreTel have an Pro-Services application Or is there a third party manufacturer that reports on agent hang-ups or disconnects?? I can scrub the logs and get most or close to what I need but its very time consuming and it isn't pretty. I have a request from our HR Dept to run reports on agent hang-ups or disconnects in the middle of conversations with customers.
Jul 19, 2017 03:17 PM PDT
Damian Galindo
Global CTI Group
How can you determine if a call was improperly disconnected by an agent in the middle of a conversation from the logs?

You would need to record each call and review the recordings.

You can only see if the hangup was initiated by the agent.

ECC does have a field called Short ACD call. This would use a best guess to point out agents/groups that may be disconnecting calls prematurely by tracking calls that do not meet a standard/expected talk time duration.

If you have a CCIR server you could create your own custom report to cross reference the CDR database and give a more accurate and pretty report. This can be developed using MSSQL Server Reporting. But the system would still not be able to determine if a conversation was interrupted. Only that the agent initiated the hangup.

There is also the ShoreTel Transaction Service and Interaction Viewer, which would allow reports to be generated of calls that were Short and if using the ShoreTel Call Recording, would include a link to the audio recording.

To reply to this post please Sign In