SHORETEL IS NOW PART OF MITEL. See how powering connections in the cloud is now brilliantly simple.

ECC Holiday Scheduling

Aug 01, 2010 08:05 PM PDT
Linda Barutha (gone-partner)
CornerStone Communications Inc
We are using the Working Schedule within ECC. However, I can't find documentation about Holidays. If I create a non-working Holiday, am I correct in assuming that I don't have to create a shift because it isn't a work day? Secondly, where do the calls route to on the holiday? The default destination or do I create a corresponding auto attendant for the route point to go to on those days?
Aug 02, 2010 07:19 PM PDT
Linda Barutha (gone-partner)
CornerStone Communications Inc
Yes and no. When I create the Type of Day, I mark the check box whether it is a working day or not. For a true holiday (whereas they are closed), I don't check the box as a 'working day'. I'm wondering if I need to still specify shifts for non-working day? Also, when I am in the IRN entity and applying their schedules, I don't get the option to add a non-working holiday.
Dec 29, 2010 11:59 PM PST
Jason Brooks
CNP Technologies LLC
If you plan to take any action on the holiday (CC Script, Device, etc.) it must have a shift. Really all you need to do is add one for 12:00AM.

To reply to this post please Sign In