Can't use forum with Firefox

Dec 15, 2009 02:08 AM PST
Robert Krause
sys4b GmbH
The forum software does not work with Firefox. It doesn't display any threads. With MSIE it works. I've had the same problem with the ShoreTel knowledge base before, but this has been fixed meanwhile. Please fix it for the forum as well.
Dec 15, 2009 03:11 AM PST
Chad Pearson
ShoreTel, Inc.
Hi Robert, this forum was tested extensively using Firefox 3.0, 3.5, and even 3.7a1pre (aka Minefield, my personal browser of choice). Are there any particular symptoms that you see which might shed some light on what the problem is?
Dec 15, 2009 05:32 PM PST
Robert Krause
sys4b GmbH
Hi Chad, I just tried it again and now it works. Strange. Haven't even rebooted. Just closed Firefox overnight and opened it again this morning. Btw, I'm using version 3.5.5. Effect was: when I clicked on any forum (tried all) the thread page appears including the blue thread list header line, but no threads are listed. The space below the header line was just white as if there were no threads in the forum.
Jan 15, 2010 02:39 AM PST
Ian Miley
Sonoran Integrations
That's strange. I have been using FireFox since the creations of the forums without issue.
Feb 01, 2010 10:50 PM PST
Keith Budurka
Benco Dental Company
Also no problems here - using Firefox in Ubuntu 9.04
Feb 02, 2010 06:41 PM PST
Robert Krause
sys4b GmbH
It happened again, this time with Firefox 3.6. I had other tabs open at the same time. In some of them I used java apps before. I suppose there is some interference with another application, but I haven't been able to reproduce it yet. Closing and re-opening Firefox fixed it.
Feb 09, 2010 08:20 PM PST
Robert Krause
sys4b GmbH
I can reproduce it now. I start at http://partners.shoretel.com as usual and login. When I then go to forums.shoretel.com, I'm still signed in, but the thread lists are empty. After deleting all shoretel.com cookies and doing a page refresh, the threads appear. This means that there is some problem with session cookies. Can someone investigate this please?
Jul 19, 2011 03:13 AM PDT
Jeff Davis
Standard School District
1``

To reply to this post please Sign In