Contact Center Director

Aug 18, 2010 09:48 PM PDT
Ian Miley
Sonoran Integrations
I have been playing around with the demonstration of contact center director and I like what I see so far. I really like the ability to have favorite programming sections to easily access what you need to make changes in the most. The GUI interface organization will make programming much simpler as well, now having everything categorized and easy to find. Especially since we are all already familiar with the ShoreTel director layout. It will make things much simpler for those who know the ShoreTel but are learning to configure ECC. I'm sure it's hidden from the demo system but I am curious to know where the administrator rights are placed? I think it would be nice if an Administrative Permissions category was placed under System Parameters like it is in Director for familiarity. One suggestion I can make would be to integrate Contact Center Director with the ShoreTel Directory. I'm not sure how easy it would be since they each have their own set of menus, but I thought you could have 2 tabs at the top to make it easy to switch back and forth. Granted it wouldn't be difficult to just have each director open in separate browser tabs and do the same thing, however, I thought it would be a nice feature to allow a single login for both directors and ease of access.
Feb 03, 2011 01:18 AM PST
Ian Miley
Sonoran Integrations
So having gone through the ECC training for Contact Center 6.0 I REALLY like the new interface that you allowed me to demo in comparison to what is currently released and now understand the difference of the Administrative permissions that I didn't quite understand when I posted my previous feedback. The new interface will really aid those coming from the IPBX side and learning the ECC side in the future as it will really bridge the feel of programming. I do think it would be a great feature to simultaneously log into both Directors simultaneously if possible. Is the new tool going to be web accessible like the ST Director is? That was one disappointing thing to learn about the current CC Director. Either way, great job on the redesign. I am highly anticipating the full release of it into Contact Center.

To reply to this post please Sign In