SHORETEL IS NOW PART OF MITEL. See how powering connections in the cloud is now brilliantly simple.

Extend The Communicator Abilities

Nov 01, 2010 01:03 AM PDT
Troy Kuskie
The RMH Group Inc
Extend the ability to clear missed calls when viewing history within the Communicator application.
Nov 03, 2010 04:23 AM PDT
Amanda Fagan
NB Test and Measurement
You mean instead of being able to clear the entire history, you want to just clear the missed calls?
Dec 01, 2010 06:49 PM PST
TERMED_Florin TERMED_Micle
ShoreTel, Inc.
It is possible to do a multiple selection on any combination of items in the History view and then delete the selected items.

The History control can also be sorted on any column, so if you sort it on the 'From/To' column you will get all the Missed calls in one consecutive group. Then you can use multiple selection (click on the first entry in the group, SHIFT click on the last one) to select the entire group, then right-click and select Delete Record(s).
Feb 14, 2011 11:29 PM PST
Troy Kuskie
The RMH Group Inc
Sorry for the confusion. I absolutely do NOT want to delete history and I do understand how to sort and filter the history. I just want a quick way to clear the icon on my phone when I missed a call! ShoreTel gave us this great application and in many ways there is no reason to ever touch those incredible looking phones on our desks unless you need to clear out the missed call. The only way I know how to remove the missed call icon from the phone is to push the redial button then cancel. Why cant the communicator do this after I review the history? Maybe there needs to be a clear missed calls button in communicator...
Feb 15, 2011 02:17 AM PST
Laurent Dinard
ShoreTel, Inc.
Interested feedback. I was not aware of such caveat.will look into it

To reply to this post please Sign In