SHORETEL IS NOW PART OF MITEL. See how powering connections in the cloud is now brilliantly simple.

Script Reports

Apr 26, 2012 02:19 AM PDT
Steve Wersal
Integral Building Systems Inc
Looking for a way to report on how many callers are hitting a script and what options they are choosing from the give menu block. Does any one know of a good way to do this through ECC or Director? They are running 12.0 on the head quarters server and 6.0 for ECC.
Apr 27, 2012 02:05 AM PDT
Roberto Rosado
Vology Data Systems
Can you please give a quick overview of how the calls are being directed? Example, AA giving menu options, options are 'go to' or 'transfer' points to a RP?
Apr 29, 2012 06:13 PM PDT
Roberto Rosado
Vology Data Systems
Are these options routing to the ECC? If so, run DNIS reports on the options.
Apr 29, 2012 11:45 PM PDT
Steve Wersal
Integral Building Systems Inc
What I'm actually looking for are reports based on what options people are choosing going through an AA menu. The only way we can think of to do this is through a script in ECC. We thought about using the director AA and set options to go to route points but we can't get reports on route points. The report is blank. So were hoping to use the script as the AA menu and be able to pull reports on what the user has selected.
Aug 23, 2012 12:01 AM PDT
Brad Eltervoog
Ontario Ltd O/A Empire Communications
Like Roberto said, make your AA as a script and no longer use the Director for the AA. Run DNIS report and it will tell you each option selected.
Nov 29, 2012 12:38 AM PST
James Kemp
Gas Transportation Company
I'm trying to implement something like this for my existing AA which is a script in ECC. Do I create a different DNIS for each option and then need to send each option to a new IRN with the same DNIS?

To reply to this post please Sign In