Oaisys Recording server

Feb 06, 2013 12:47 AM PST
Marc Gere
AmeriNet
We are using Oaisys as our recording application and have run into an issue after moving to ST13.1. Apparently ShoreTel sends a lot more call and system info cross to Qaisys for recording. The Oaisys sees some of the information sent from the ShoreTel system as duplicate info which triggers alarms and eventully stops the service running on the Oaisys, this service makes the TAPI connection between the two systems. We are unable to record until we reboot the server and the service is started.

Anyone on 13.1 and using Oaisys and have this issue. I believe this is an Oaisys issue but was wandering if there were any other users experiencing the same issue.
Feb 07, 2013 12:26 AM PST
Adam Gould
Shakespeare Martineau LLP
Hi, we are using the Oaisys call recording software, and I am looking to move to 13.1 in the very near future. I would be interested to know if you find a resolution to this issue as it could be a deal breaker in terms of our upgrade.

Thanks
Adam
Feb 12, 2013 07:25 PM PST
Ian Miley
Sonoran Integrations
Did you have an issue with before upgrading to 13.1? The reason I am asking is because we have an issue with a customer running version 12.3 where the Oaisys believes calls are on hold for the duration of the call. It is happening on approximately 1-2% of the calls at this point. I have been working with Oaisys to review the logs and determine what could be causing the calls to think that they are on hold.
Jul 18, 2013 03:33 AM PDT
Linda Gregg
Oaisys
Marc, I have researched our ticketing system and found that the issue was resolved. The problem was that when a resync occurred it would cause a serivce to stop. The fix was manually deployed at the site and has been included in 7.3.1276. If the site continues to have any issues, please let us know.

Adam, OAISYS is officially certified on ShoreTel V13.1. The formal ShoreTel app note can be found here:
http://support.shoretel.com/products/third_party/downloads/oaisys_tracer_talkument.pdf

Ian, I am unalbe to find open tickets regarding the issue you mentioned above. I trust we were able to resolve this issue. If not, please reach out to us!

Best Wishes,
Linda

To reply to this post please Sign In