SHORETEL IS NOW PART OF MITEL. See how powering connections in the cloud is now brilliantly simple.

ANI routing to Individual agents via SQL dip

Jan 08, 2014 04:34 AM PST
Marc Gere
AmeriNet
I'm looking for a way to route to individual agents queue via the callers ANI. I have the SQL db built and connected but not sure how to route to a specific agent, do I need another table in the db for a route designator?? The agents have customers with different are codes and prefixes and customers with the same area code/ prefix will be assigned to different agents. So the last four digits of the number is what I will need to route on. Anyone route via ANI ?? Any help would be appreciated.
Jan 09, 2014 01:09 AM PST
Damian Galindo
Global CTI Group
You can route by adding an IRN for each agent's queue, then associate the IRNs to the ANI db. In the CC script transfer to the CP field used to capture the IRN number returned from the db.
Jan 14, 2014 01:11 AM PST
Marc Gere
AmeriNet
Thanks for the info. So I would create a separate table (field) in the db for IRNs belonging to specific agents. In the db I would put the IRN next to the ANI that needs to route to the agent. When call comes in does the dip it will match the ANI in db and grab the IRN that is associated with that particular ANI. Then route call by IRN to the appropriate agent. Sound right??
Mar 14, 2014 05:33 AM PDT
Damian Galindo
Global CTI Group
Yes. Sorry for the delayed response.

To reply to this post please Sign In