DNIS

Jan 13, 2014 11:41 PM PST
Gary Horner
Telstra Global Services
If we have had 2 x incoming ISDN's we put the DID in the primary and DNIS entry in the secondary. My latest project has 4 x e220s set up with SIP trunks. First sip trunk has the DID, I then have to MANUALLY-INDIVIDUALLY add over 500 users to the other 3 trunk groups as DNIS. Not only that but ongoing, any new user needs to be added as a single DNIS entry in the other 3 trunk groups - surely there is a better way!

1. Having the data entry on the DNIS remain at the top instead of sliding off the page at the bottom as you are entering data would be a good start (at least I could run a macro)

2. Assigning multiple Trunk groups in the user page - or having some way of linking the groups (into a super group).
Apr 02, 2014 11:28 PM PDT
Damian Galindo
Global CTI Group
I agree. There should be some more development.
I too ran into issues where 600 DNIS entries needed to be made in 6 Trunk Groups. I was able to use Macro Express to insert the data between mouse clicks since the destination field does not allow you to shift tab back to the add record link. Also had the macro move to the bottom of the page so I just had to click on the first field and then add record link to complete one entry.

To reply to this post please Sign In