SHORETEL IS NOW PART OF MITEL. See how powering connections in the cloud is now brilliantly simple.

http://suggestions.shoretel.com/

Jan 27, 2014 03:58 AM PST
Brian Lipp (gone-ef)
College Enterprises Inc aka The College of William and Mary
any else notice that this was removed?
Jan 27, 2014 11:24 PM PST
MOWPIA Support AXL ECC1
ShoreTel, Inc.
Hi Brian,

This is only temporary. There was an email sent to members registered to the Suggestions Portal on Janurary 6th outlining our migration to a new platform. I have no current ETA for that migration, but any data within the previous Suggestion Site was preserved.

I hope this helps.
Jun 05, 2014 06:28 AM PDT
Patrick McHenry
Med James Inc
Its still down. I also couldn’t find an email talking about this. I am pretty sure I was registered because I had multiple posts in the group.
Jun 11, 2014 07:47 AM PDT
Ryan Hockstra
Transit Solutions dba Go-To Transport
I do remember an email about this, but I figured it was going to be "temporary", as in short-term. 5 months is a bit of a stretch of the word temporary. Any updated ETA of this site returning would be fantastic.
Jun 11, 2014 03:24 PM PDT
Chad Pearson
ShoreTel, Inc.
Hey guys, a new suggestions portal is actively being worked on, but there's a technical snag holding it up. I'm not sure what the timeline is, but I know it is an active project.
Jul 14, 2014 08:57 AM PDT
Ari Piotrkowski
City of Santa Rosa
thanks, I was wondering about this too.
Aug 18, 2014 11:43 AM PDT
Lisa Marshall
CNP Technologies LLC
Any word on when the site will go live????
Oct 13, 2014 10:54 AM PDT
Philip Gosche
National Machinery LLC
This site still looks to be down.
Oct 20, 2014 02:30 PM PDT
Ross Pickle
Synergetics DCS Inc
Yeah, still down? ? Any update from ShoreTel on an ETA or a plan?
Oct 21, 2014 11:43 AM PDT
Chad Pearson
ShoreTel, Inc.
Hey guys, I don't have direct information on the timeline but from what I understand, it will be at least a few more months before the product suggestions portal returns. From the technical side, the problem isn't with the submission of suggestions or commenting on them (that's no different from these forums), but with the ability for users to vote on which suggestions you need/want the most.
Oct 22, 2014 11:16 AM PDT
Kurt Kruger
ShoreTel, Inc.
As Chad says, the new Ideas portal that will replace the decommissioned Suggestions portal is still in development. Until it goes live, please submit your enhancement requests via email to suggestions@shoretel.com. All submissions are being archived and will be uploaded to the Ideas portal for voting.
Jan 29, 2015 12:29 PM PST
Jona Sanford
Affiliated Telephone Inc
I guess it is never coming back? We are now over a year removed from the "temporary shutdown".
Jan 29, 2015 06:59 PM PST
Chad Pearson
ShoreTel, Inc.
It is most definitely coming back. The backend already exists, but there are technical limitations that prevent voting from working the way it should. Those problems should be resolved in a few months once a number of major platform consolidation project have been completed.
Feb 04, 2015 02:45 PM PST
Daniel Trez
BTI Communications Group Ltd
I would like to suggest a request to be able to change the default .wav file email 'Subject text'. I have 2 clients now that would like to change the default embedded words that display in the Outlook email when they receive a voicemail. I know that this is a very low priority.
Feb 04, 2015 02:50 PM PST
Daniel Trez
BTI Communications Group Ltd
Different suggestion, I would like to see a tab or option in Workgroups or Auto-Attendants where you could assign the Music-on-Hold for each individual group or menu. I think this would be simpler to know what MOH is playing for which one and easily change.
Jan 17, 2016 02:32 PM PST
Mark Foster
Mprove (2004) Ltd
Nearly 24 months. Very poor Looking a lot like it is not coming back. Give us an ETA. Even if it is only a ball park figure.
Jan 18, 2016 10:10 AM PST
Don Bernstein
Communique Sales Company Inc
I agree - please bring back the suggestion tab on the website itself - just like this forum. Maybe just add it to the forums?
Jan 18, 2016 10:10 AM PST
Don Bernstein
I agree - please bring back the suggestion tab on the website itself - just like this forum. Maybe just add it to the forums?
Feb 26, 2016 04:48 AM PST
Serge van Driel
Sonos Inc - HQ
Aug 03, 2016 03:32 AM PDT
Alun Harrison
Prodec Networks Ltd
I agree - please bring back the suggestion tab on the website itself - just like this forum. Maybe just add it to the forums? Guys, we cant move for tumble weed in here..
Aug 03, 2016 03:36 AM PDT
Alun Harrison
Prodec Networks Ltd
Can we get the UK date format displayed on the UK version of connect client? I know the back end log data is in US mm/dd/yy format but the option to use English (UK) is there in the client and UK customers all prefer to see their dates in dd/mm/yy format. A tiny amount of coding for this is an easy win for ShoreTel.
Apr 14, 2017 06:43 AM PDT
Ben Lanning
All-Mode Communications Inc
And here we are, still no suggestions site...
May 05, 2017 12:33 PM PDT
Mark Feng
Assetmark Inc
So.. 3 years later and still nothing. Good job Shoretel...
May 10, 2017 07:09 PM PDT
Don Bernstein
Anyone from ShoreTel monitoring this forums area? Where are we with Suggestions site?
Jul 07, 2017 02:45 PM PDT
Armando Flores
Sante Health System
I know this thread started 3 years ago, does anyone knows if the Suggestions site ever went up?
Jul 26, 2017 11:30 AM PDT
Jeremy Neff
Windemuller Electric Inc
Love to know if this is going to be available!!
Jul 26, 2017 11:31 AM PDT
Jeremy Neff
Windemuller Electric Inc
Please send your ideas for changes to ShoreTel products, features, and services via email to suggestions@shoretel.com.

ShoreTel Dates

Created Date 2013-05-14 - Modified Date 2017-04-14

To reply to this post please Sign In