monitoring shoretel system status via NOC

Apr 08, 2014 11:38 PM PDT
Basil Bashiti
Digital Realty Trust - HQ
i'm trying to find out if there's some way of collecting certain data for a workgroup queue and display it in our NOC. criteria such as # of calls waiting, # of calls missed etc...

also want to be able to monitor my shoretel switches. for example, if a switch goes offline, PRI down/errors etc...

has anyone here implemented anything like this with shoretel in the past?
Apr 09, 2014 12:39 AM PDT
Open Office
Communications Resources Incorporated aka CRI
Professional Services has a Workgroup Monitor application that will show you queue data. For the switches, you can enable event filters to get an email when outages occur. For a graphical monitoring tool, Diagnostics and Monitoring is available beginning in release 14.
Apr 09, 2014 12:44 AM PDT
Basil Bashiti
Digital Realty Trust - HQ
Thanks Edna, i'm actually wanting to pull raw data and customize the interface on my end.

i noticed shoretel has a system monitor application which may be helpful but trying to see if anyone else has implemented something similar.
Apr 09, 2014 01:15 AM PDT
Open Office
Communications Resources Incorporated aka CRI
We use Bright Metrics also.
Apr 28, 2014 02:28 AM PDT
Brian Lipp (gone-ef)
College Enterprises Inc aka The College of William and Mary
you can pull almost all information you may need directly from the Databases. I wrote software that does just that, using Rails, and honestly if your able to just write it yourself.

What type of info do you want?
Jul 24, 2015 01:35 PM PDT
Zachary Pleau
Yelp Inc - HQ
Hey Brian, how's that software you use to pull data from D&M work? We're looking for the same thing.

To reply to this post please Sign In