SHORETEL IS NOW PART OF MITEL. See how powering connections in the cloud is now brilliantly simple.

Trace options for ECC8 scripts?

Sep 26, 2014 07:59 AM PDT
Maurice Jeter
Livingston & Haven
Hello,

I'd like to find out if there are any options for trace/log file generation, for ECC8, in order to troubleshoot call routing problems. I've looked through the ECC8 Administrator Guide and only see a few troubleshooting tips mentioned. We migrated from a Cisco phone system, which could log each step made through a script for a call into text files, and record the IVR options that a caller pressed, so I was looking for a similar level of logging.

Thanks
Oct 08, 2014 08:58 AM PDT
Tom Stull
ECR International Inc
ShoreTel Contact Center Interaction Viewer Overview • Web based Application for viewing “Cradle to Grave” information on a call by call basis • Extensive data filtering from date/time range to advanced matching conditions • Optional links to audio call recordings when paired with ShoreTel Call Recorder • Tie to ShoreTel CDR - Each call is “clickable” to determine complete routing from trunk to agent • Requires CCIR Transform Service which transforms ‘raw’ CCIR data
Sep 22, 2015 11:25 AM PDT
Damian Galindo
Global CTI Group
If testing ECC scripts add Playback objects you can recognize for testing. Also if CP fields are numerical you can use the announce object. When integrating with a database I have also used SQL Execute commands to a table to log CP field values.

To reply to this post please Sign In