Can't find a way to disable "Press 1 to accept the call"

Jul 14, 2015 02:49 PM PDT
Don Bernstein
Communique Sales Company Inc
Any ideas on how to DISABLE "Press 1 to accept call" while using Mobility 8.x???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've gone thru the Mobility Router settings with a fine tooth comb and the only setting refering to DTMf in User options is set to NONE, but I have 2 users, one with IPHONE 5 and one with IPHONE 6 PLUS (this one was working correctly until a recent update to phone) where they have to press one to answer every call. I've check SW Director as well for the "Additional Phone" and External Assignment and all are set just to "Answer Phone" to accept call.

Jul 16, 2015 06:59 PM PDT
Bryant Bloedorn
Inflow Communications, Inc.
Don - sounds like a communicator setting, did you check their find me follow me settings?
Jul 20, 2015 10:29 AM PDT
Marc Gere
AmeriNet
within the mobility router go to : Configuration/users/modify user/devices/modify/Call options
Aug 25, 2015 08:13 AM PDT
Russell LaPlante
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP
In v8.0 the only place I see it can be set in is the >Groups>[modify-group]>Device Options> 'Cellular Call Answer Confirmation' There are three options (None = just answer when I answer the phone; DTMF = 'Ent Call press 1' ; IVR Say or press 1.

(Maybe, Kinda, Sort of Related) We also learned that users need to ignore the call if they want it to drop into their office voicemail. If they decline the call it ends up in their cell phone voicemail.
Aug 27, 2015 02:11 PM PDT
Don Bernstein
Communique Sales Company Inc
Turns out Ext user profile had "External Assignment" also enabled - which overides the Mobility when enabled.

To reply to this post please Sign In